Getting financial aid in Canada

Financial Aid in Canada

Non-Canadian Citizens
There is not much financial aid available to international students aside from the entrance awards and scholarship programs like ILOT by individual universities in Canada.  

e.g. Here is a link for UBC  international scholars’s program- UBC International Students Financial Aid

Canadian Citizens
For Canadian citizens, and permanent residents, there are grants and financial assistance available, and they are asked to apply through the province where your parents last lived.

The Canadian government has a comprehensive page for grants and loans for Canadians and permanent residents- Financial Aid in Canada for Canadians 

Citizens of France and Belgium!
You pay Canadian tuition fees at universities in the province of Quebec irrespective of whether you study in English or French. (Quebec is a French speaking province of Canada).

Sign Up NowIt's Free for Schools.

Already a Member? Log in here

Sign Up on Click