There are more business degrees on offer than almost any other subject, this presents you with the dilemma of which one to pick. Here are a few tips on things you should look for:
- Choose a degree at a university you’re excited about studying at.
- Find a degree that includes a placement year – a year where you can go and work in a company to gain experience.
- Look carefully at the course content, not all business degrees are the same.
- Does the university offer the breadth of opportunity that you are looking for?
- How extensive is the list of electives?
- Do you already have a particular goal in mind?
- Does the university have an extensive alumni network?